Great Thankful Thursday!!
If you enjoy snacking like me, I know you will enjoy these Peanut Butter Bites!! These bites are excellent for a post or pre-workout!! Remember, if you are going snack, select healthy choices that will give you the energy to thrive throughout your day!
Have a safe and encouraging day!!
To make these Peanut Butter Bites simply combine all 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir to combine. Place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes so they are easier to roll. Roll into 12 bites and store in the fridge for up to a week.
* ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
* ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1 cup old fashioned oats
* ½ cup ground flax seeds
* 2 tablespoons honey/agave
These Peanut Butter Bites pack a lot of nutrition. Here’s the breakdown:
* Flax seed: Just 1 tablespoon of flax seed provides roughly 8 grams of fiber. Flax seed is also loaded with healthy fats, fiber and nutrients.
* Peanut Butter: Filled with healthy fats and fiber. One serving of peanut butter contains 7 grams of protein! Perfect for a quick energy boost and to keep you full throughout the day.
* Old Fashioned Oats: Rich in fiber, protein and nutrients. Old fashioned oats are a great way to sneak in extra nutrients. They are also known to reduce cholesterol.