Great Thursday Morning!!!
When I was a meat eater, I used to go to Mrs, Winners to eat one chicken biscuit; one bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit; and one cinnamon swirl.
Since, I classify my eating habits as vegan/plant based there is no more buttery meat biscuits for me. If you are transitioning from a meat based diet to a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle, check out this recipe on how to build a delicious vegan breakfast sandwich.
Have a great and stress free day!!
HOW TO MAKE A VEGAN BREAKFAST SANDWICH FOR LESS THAN $3
* English muffins (Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain English Muffins – these are my personal favourite!)
* Wraps (see our Scrambled Tofu Breakfast Wrap recipe)
* Vegan baking powder biscuits
* Scrambled tofu (for that traditional egg-y breakfast sandwich)
* Tempeh bacon (smoky maple bacon flavour) –$4.99 per package
* Smoked tofu, sliced – $3.49 per package
* Tofurky slices (hickory smoked flavour) – $4.99 per package
* Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds – $4.99 per package *not technically protein
* Leafy greens – butter lettuce and/or baby spinach are my go-tos.
* Tomato, thinly sliced
* Avocado, mashed or sliced
* Green bell pepper, thinly sliced
* Red onion, thinly sliced
* Hummus (my favourite store-bought variety)
* Vegan mayo
* Yellow mustard/Stone-ground mustard