Great Thursday Morning!!!
We have so much to be thankful for! Life is precious and we must all enjoy the time that is given.
95% of my intake comes from raw foods; I cannot preach this enough, but we must stop eating so much processed foods and start eating foods that heal the body.
Check out this Chickpea Salad to add to your list of healing meals.
Chickpea Salad Recipe
Author: Cookie and Kate
* 2 (14 ounce) cans of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
* ½ cup roasted red and/or yellow peppers, chopped
* ¼ cup sliced kalamata olives
* ⅓ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
* Small bunch of parsley, chopped
* 3 scallions, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
* 1 lemon, juiced
* Olive oil, to taste
* Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a good-sized bowl, simply combine all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and squeeze a lemon over it all. Mix, and you’re done!