Great Thursday Morning!!!
I hope that everyone is having a great week!! Check out this quick and healthy snack to fill your body with more potassium!!
Thank you and enjoy!!
Dark chocolate-dipped frozen banana bites are easy to make, healthy and delicious making them a perfect after-school snack. Makes approx. 3 dozen bites.
Author: Emily ~ isthisREALLYmylife.com
Recipe type: Snack
* 4 bananas
* 1 cup natural peanut butter or your favorite nut butter
* 1 (10-oz) he package dark chocolate chunks
* 1 T coconut oil or vegetable shortening
* Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
* Slice bananas into ¼- to ½-inch rounds. Spread a small dollop of peanut butter on half of the small banana slices and top with second slice. Place on baking sheet and freeze for 15 to 20 minutes.
* Microwave chocolate chunks and shortening on high 30 seconds; stir well. Microwave in 15-second increments, stirring after each, until chocolate is completely melted.
* Remove banana bites from freezer and dip each one into melted chocolate. Return to parchment-lined baking sheet. Let stand until chocolate is firm. If not serving immediately, return bananas to freezer.