Great Thursday Morning!!!
Winter is here, and I do not know about you, but being cold is not enjoyable for me. During the Winter, I look for hearty soups to keep me warm. If you are looking for a new soup to try, check out this quick Taco Soup. Remember, you can substitute the meat with more veggies or tofu.
Have a Great Day and Enjoy!!
* 1 lb. lean ground beef*
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 (15oz) can kidney beans, undrained
* 1 (15oz) can black beans, undrained
* 1 (15oz) can corn kernels, undrained
* 1 (15oz) can diced tomatoes
* 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
* 1 pouch (2 tbsp) taco seasoning
* Optional Taco Toppings:
* shredded cheddar cheese
* sour cream
* diced tomatoes / pico de gallo
* sliced avocado
* corn chips
* lime wedges
* chopped cilantro
1. Brown the ground beef and onion in a large pot, until cooked through and crumbled. Drain any excess fat.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and stir to combine. Cook over medium heat, letting simmer for about 10 minutes to let flavors blend.
3. Serve with optional taco toppings. En
You can substitute ground beef with ground turkey, chicken, tofu, or more veggies if desired. Do not drain the canned items, just pour them all in.