* 1 (15 oz) can chick peas, well drained
* 2 medium ripe avocados , cored and peeled (13 oz before cored and peeled)
* 3 Tbsp olive oil , plus more for serving if desired
* 1 1/2 Tbsp tahini
* 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
* 1 clove garlic , peeled
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1/8 tsp cumin
* 1 - 2 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro leaves , for topping
* Red pepper flakes , for topping
1. Pulse chick peas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, and garlic in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste (I did a scant 1/2 tsp salt and about 1/8 tsp pepper), add cumin and avocados and pulse mixture until smooth and creamy, about 1 - 2 minutes longer.
2. Serve topped with more olive oil if desired and sprinkle with cilantro and red pepper flakes. Serve with pita chips or tortilla chips.
3. Recipe Source: Cooking Classy